CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Daddy & I Testing Out My Mattress For My New Crib!




They had to test out the mattress for the new crib. Anika has been sleeping in a cradle for the past 5 1/2 months. She is getting long so the crib is much more spacious for her. She slept really well the first night in her new crib. I think she loves having all the space, and had her arms all sprawled out, as if to say... ahhhhhh look at all this room!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Indian Lake Papa said...

daddy needs to shorten his legs just a little!

Angie said...

I wish I had a new bed. Miss you guys!!!!!! I will see you and that little one some day....

Melanie said...

Awww- how cute! I'm so glad she is liking her new bed!

Maggie said...

awww...how cute. She looks like she is pretty happy with new mattress!